Jamie and I made it out to two Halloween parties. One was on Friday with fellow computer nerds and the second was on Saturday at a bar downtown (actually in Charlotte we call this uptown.) Here are some pictures from day #2 when our costumes were better. Jamie went as Cruella De Vil both nights, but improved on the makeup/hair quite a bit. On Friday, I went as a software pirate. (I was a regular pirate but had a CD on my hook and wore a USB stick around my neck.) On Day #2, I went as Iron Mike, which was received pretty well at the bar and didn't require too much tomfoolery on my part.


In case you were interested in what qualifies as popular Halloween costumes in the QC, by our estimation, the Top 3 at the Saturday party were:
1. Playboy Bunny
2. Bret Michaels from Poison
3. One of SNL's D**k in a box guys
No comments:
Post a Comment